he National Advanced Driving Simulator at the University of Iowa Research Park invites healthy adults to participate in a driving simulation study to investigate driver behavior in everyday driving situations.
Who can be part of this study?
• Adults ages 21-45 or 60-80
• Able to attend one visit with a 1-1.5 hour time commitment
• Have a valid US driver’s license
• Drive at least 2,000 miles a year or at least 3 times per week
• Have at least 3 years of driving experience
• Have normal or corrected-to-normal vision
• Have normal or corrected-to-normal hearing
• Do not require special equipment to drive
Participants must meet other eligibility qualifications.
If you decide to participate in the study, you will be paid up to $35 for your time and effort.
Due to the number of responses we usually receive for a study, please understand that it may take some time for us to get back to you.