The National Advanced Driving Simulator at The University of Iowa Research Park is inviting adults to participate in a driving simulation evaluating the effects of Norco and Xanax on driving performance. If you decide to participate in the study, you will be paid $400 for your time and effort.
• Adults ages 18- 40
• Live within 60 miles of University of Iowa Research Park (Oakdale Campus)
• Have normal sleep patterns
• Be in good general mental and physical health
• Able to attend 5 study visits
• Drug and pregnancy screen completed at all visits
• Blood draws at most visits